Department of Art Therapy, School of the Art Institute of Chicago
112 S. Michigan Avenue
Saturday, February 1, 2013
9:30am - 4:30pm
- Keynote speaker Karen Frostig, Ph.D., ATR, LMHC
- Book reading /signing by Don Seiden and Amy Davis, www.artworksthebook.com
- Art of Connection exhibit, http://www.saic.edu/sullivangalleries/fullschedule/-the-art-of-connection.html
- Break-out sessions on trauma, memory, art, and the arts therapies
- Closing panel / dialogue with presenters
FREE for SAIC students and faculty
$40 for non-SAIC students with I.D.
$50 for all others
Free CEUS for counselors
Funds will be collected at the door.
(Please note we only accept checks and credit cards)
For more information, and to register, go to: